Your Dental Health is Important to Us
We Are Only Seeing Our Current Patients At This Time
We do hope you and your family are keeping safe and well.
The health, wellbeing and safety of all our patients, their families and our staff is our priority. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to explain your new patient journey & measures we are taking to keep you safe, and to comply with social distancing guidelines:
1. You can now book appointments for your Oral Health Assessment for any day by calling us on 01727 837 376 during our revised opening hours of Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
IMPORTANT – In order to comply with the Government’s social distancing guidance, patients are NOT permitted to attend the practice without a pre-booked and confirmed appointment. The only option to book an appointment is:
Phone us on: 01727 837 376
We will only be able to see you if you confirm that you and no one in your household has shown any symptoms and do not need to self-isolate in accordance with the Government Guidance here – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/
2. The following forms: COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Questionnaire, NHS Practice Record Form – Patient Declaration, Medical History, Patient Details and Oral Health Survey, will be sent to you by email to fill in online 48 hours before your appointment. ALL Forms Must Be Completed Online Before You Attend The Practice.
3. On the day of your appointment, please come to the practice no more than 10 minutes before your stated appointment time. Please attend the appointment alone. This is to ensure we will only have one patient (or a limited number of patients) in the practice at any time, to maintain social distancing requirements.
4. Once you come to the practice please wait at the front door which will be closed. Your dedicated nurse wearing the required PPE, will come and collect you from the front door 10 minutes before your appointment time. At this point your temperature will be taken and your COVID-19 Pre-Appointment Questionnaire will be checked. If you exhibit any signs of COVID-19 at this stage you will not be allowed to enter the practice..
5. Once you are inside the treatment room – your dedicated nurse and dentist will be wearing the appropriate Government recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
6. Your payment will be taken at reception. We are working on making available online payments to reduce the need for in person payments – we will keep you updated on our progress.
If you would like to make an appointment, please:
• Call us on: 01727 837 376
We do hope that The Maltings Dental Surgery can be of continued service to you in the near future and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
Wishing you all the best and keep safe and well.
The Maltings Dental Surgery Team